when you try your best but you don’t succeed
Shout out to all of the oldest children…who were used as the tester kids and now watch their younger siblings get away with shit you would have been killed for.. Justice will never be restored
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: Film 5 second shots of Secret Places or Containers being opened. The following elements are needed in order to contribute to this collab:
- A secret place or container
- A static camera & tripod
- Bright green or blue paper
*plays fall out boy while walking down the isle on wedding day*
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
rainy days - 6.22.14
Tagged by Arbitrarygirl
Name 5 random things about yourself and pass it on to ten followers: 1. I went to boarding school in India and I talk about it too much but I want people to know how cool and interesting I am 2. I’m starting university soon and I’m really nervous about it but excited too 3. I have a soft spot for sitcoms like the Office, Parks and Rec and Community 4. I kinda want to get tattoos but likely will never actually do it 5. I hope to in the future be a successful published author!
I tag: anyone who wants to do it! All of my followers! Or whoever really